ACUMEN Book Implementation
Discover new business opportunities and solve some of the publishing industry's most difficult challenges with Acumen Books.
ACUMEN Book integrates all processes and functions into a single interface for book publishers, enhancing output through publishing-specific capabilities. It enables faster access, analysis, and creation of important data, allowing publishers to surpass industry norms. Acumen Books implementation helps in the automation of manual tasks, benefiting everyone from the editing team to the sales and marketing teams. It is a system that not only informs them of the most recent product changes but also expedites and moves things ahead.
Challenges faced by the Publishing Industry -
In order to perform daily activities in an orderly and successful manner, a publishing company should have comprehensive control over all operations and the finest possible data visibility. With Acumen Book Implementation, you can manage most of the challenges and operations in the publishing industry from a single interface.
- Sales And Inventory Management– Real-time view of your available stock and precise inventory tracking based on Author, ISBN, edition, language, and Series No./Volume, among other criteria.
- Schemes Management – Manage dynamic discount matrix-based schemes such as customer-based, item-group-based, and cash discounts on invoices.
- Production and Operation Process – Organize inventory based on several UOMs and design a warehouse with a grouping system for precise tracking.
- Royalty Management – Manage the collection and payment of royalties to authors and rights holders with ease.
- Key Reports – Analyze purchases quickly using author, title, publisher, etc. Both a royalty analysis report and a preliminary cost sheet are easily generated.
- Quality Management – Check Quality at each stage of production. There is also the option to accept or reject finished, semi-finished, and raw items.
- EDI and ONIX support – With Acumen EDI Support, you can automate transactions with major vendors and customers. Send back shipping notifications and invoices with ease.
- Consignment Management – Completely manage consignments, including tracking consigned inventory, managing consignment orders correctly without documenting them as sales, and recording and recognizing transactions as they happen.
- Cost Management – Manufacturing costs are easier to foresee and manage. Calculate direct and indirect costs at the production order level and calculate the cost of rework or retesting easily.