Acumen Back Order
ACUMEN Back Order Additional Module
Back Order Module
ACUMEN Back order Module prevents publishers from losing a deal due to out-of-stock inventory and establishes a running inventory count that is kept up to date for each warehouse. It also checks the product's inventory status when you add a line item to an invoice and alerts you whether there are any units remaining of the item or if there are enough to fill the entire order.
Features & Functionalities of ACUMEN Back Order Module
Easy Back order creation
Flexibility in Backorder fulfillment
Manage easily from the back order list
- Check the inventory levels for a few chosen Back Orders quickly.
- Open up each Back Order record and examine it.
- Multiple Back Orders can have the same field updated simultaneously.
- To fulfill backorders, transfer inventory from one warehouse to another.
- Create the invoices needed to fulfill In Stock Back Orders and start the fulfillment process.
- Removing all inactive Back Orders.
- Cancel Back Orders.
- Print preformatted and custom Back Order reports.
- Configure an alert to notify a specific user when a backorder is restocked.
- Advance Order Processing module
- Credit Card module
- E-commerce PDF System
- Electronic Data Interchange module
- Foreign Currency module
- Fulfillment Services module
- Prepaid Back Order module
- Remote Fulfillment module